To end up with the best possible commercial root planner software available, you should be able to tell at a glance what the best of the best root planners are capable of. You don't need to be the owner of a major courier service to understand the importance of a usa route planner in fact, many industrial-grade route optimizers can also be used for personal applications, such as mapping out the fastest route to your office that avoids rush hour or getting to your child's school play as fast as possible from your office to his school. Meanwhile, industrial-grade route planners are capable of intelligent dispatching of geographically dispersed vehicles as well as equalizing the distance between stops in smaller, easier-to-handle chunks.
Why Route Optimization Can Make or Break Your Route Planner
Your route planner software should feature route optimization for the following reasons:
· It would be just another map app otherwise: A route planner should be a route optimizer as well, meaning it should help you track down the best possible routes that will significantly reduce your travel time, your gas usage, and the wear-and-tear on your vehicle due to mounting mileage.
· Route planning and route optimization are related concepts: People plan their routes because they want to be more efficient when it comes to their traveling time. Route optimization is the natural consequence of good route planning. http://www.c2logix.com/
· Route optimization makes full use of your route planner's real-time features: Many route planning software programs can be used with a mobile phone and an Internet connection to get up-to-date traffic reports and available routes. The concept of route optimization allows your tool to be as flexible as it is.
· Your route planner works best with route optimization: A route planner that doesn't optimize its routes or is unaware of the fact that the more stops you make, the more routes are available is a half-baked type of program.
· Route optimization is a gift that keeps on giving: Your route planner will accomplish a lot more if it follows the principles of proper route optimization.